You can attach calendar events to your message in Direct Mail. This makes it easy for your recipients to add an event to their calendar without having to re-enter the details on their own. Here's how to attach a calendar event:
- Go to the Online iCalendar Creator
- Enter the details of your event and click the blue “Create event” button
- Repeat step 2 until you have entered all of the events you want to include
- Click the green “Generate file” button. An attachment named “icalendar.ics” will be downloaded to your computer.
- In Direct Mail, choose Message > Edit Attachments from the menu bar at the top of the screen (or click the Attachments button in the toolbar)
- Select the “icalendar.ics” file that you just downloaded
When your recipient receives the email, his or her email client will (in most cases) ask them if they would like to automatically add the event(s) to their calendar.