Direct Mail includes a built-in image editor that can be used on any image in your message, including section and template background images. Unlike a general purpose image editing app, Direct Mail's image editor is designed with email-specific use cases in mind. You'll find easy access to frequently used editing tools without getting bogged down by a lot of complexity.
Here's how to begin editing an image:
- Click on the image you want to edit
- Click the "Edit Image" button (or swipe left on the popover)
If you are editing a section background image:
- Click on the section
- Click the "Edit Image" button (or swipe left twice on the popover)
If you are editing the template background image:
- Click the "Colors & Fonts" button in the message editor toolbar
- Click the "Edit" button (or swipe left on the panel)
Image editing tools
The following tools are available:
Image editing is non-destructive
Edits you make to your image are non-destructive. This means they can be undone or turned off at any time, bringing you back to the original image.